Monday, October 11, 2010

Recipe 7: Peach Cobbler

I did today's blog a little different from the other ones. I had 2 beautiful assistants to help me cook this time: my wife and my daughter. Since this is my wife's family's recipe, she did the driving this time. My 2-1/2 year old wanted in on the fun, too, so we let her help with the pouring and the mixing, as well as the eating.

Here are the ingredients:
1-2 can of peaches
1 cup of flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 stick of softened butter


Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour all ingredients into a small casserole dish.



Step 2: Mix ingredients well.


Step 3: Place bowl in oven, uncovered. Bake for 45-60 minutes. 


Step 4: Remove from oven when the cobbler in lightly brown on top. Let cool slightly, then serve.



Serve by itself or with ice cream.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment